Minor in Polish

Students from other disciplines who want to minor in Polish must complete 16 semester hours, including POL 104, POL 201, and POL 202, plus six additional credit hours at the 100‐, 200‐, 300‐, and 400‐levels, excluding POL 101, POL 102, and POL 103.

Native and heritage speakers who place out of POL 104 should register for POL 201. Please consult an LAS advisor for eligibility for retroactive credit once you complete POL 201.

Please consult the webpage for the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS) for more information. http://www.uic.edu/ucat/catalog/LASLAVBALTIC.shtml#h